Sunday, November 17, 2013

On Ways of Being Ocean: Part III

Or rather I should say states of being ocean. I noticed a pattern, an almost consistent one, about these set of photographs. Every now and then, I apparently turned to the ocean, itself. The moving water, the vast body of water was minimized to fill my frames. The way I photographed the ocean is like the way ocean moves. Reoccuring and predictable in some ways, yet there is still plenty of room for diversity in images, in the ways ocean leaves marks on the sand or in the ways she choose behave. 

 





This one is my favorite of all. I sort of see myself in it.



It is fascinating how it becomes a reflector  and a light source as the water  goes back home.

Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Ankara , Türkiye
I am a photographer and photo editor based in Ankara, Turkey. See more of my work here: http://pinaristek.virb.com/

Followers