Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Recent Engagement: Doga and Burak


I was recently asked to photograph a dear friend's engagement ceremony with the love of her life. It was a simple, warm and intimate gathering with close family and friends. She was so fun to work with. 


At one point, while we're at the hair salon, I turned around and came across this lovely moment, where the bride to be and her mother was wearing mascara at the same time. 



Until that day, I had never seen Doga around her older sister, whom apparently she adores to. I think this picture displays the relationship between the two quite well. 


The simplicity of the event was observable also on her look. 


And the couple finally got to have a private moment on this hectic day. 




As far as I know, Doga is a very emotional lady. She couldn't help her tears right after her grand aunt cut the ribbon. 



Doga's eyes are incredible. Very deep and  beautiful shade of light brown, which becomes even more apparent at golden hour. This couple was unbelievably cute, so was their penguin cake toppers.

Thanks for looking.


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Ankara , Türkiye
I am a photographer and photo editor based in Ankara, Turkey. See more of my work here: http://pinaristek.virb.com/

Followers