Sunday, November 24, 2013

Nur

Nur, originally an Arabic word, means light.

 
Meet my friend Nur. We have been trying to do this photo shoot for years. Finally, yesterday we were both in the same city and the weather finally was on our side.

As if it was a thank to her name, the light was gorgeous at yesterday's sunset. We got to chase the light around Lake Eymir for about an hour and it was quite fun.

 
She is definitely a brunette beauty, who enjoys modeling quite a bit. It makes it easier my job, when the person loves being in front of my lens.


The lake, over all the nature itself really, was generous to us. We ran into that little guy on the right and he was probably the most friendly stray cat I have ever met.

This was an unusual experience for me as a photographer. Although I have done portrait sessions quite a few times before, this was different in terms of planning of the location, time, clothing items etc. I enjoyed the process as much as I did the shoot itself.

Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Pinar ! ! !

About Me

My photo
Ankara , Türkiye
I am a photographer and photo editor based in Ankara, Turkey. See more of my work here: http://pinaristek.virb.com/

Followers