Friday, October 15, 2010

vista de Xela desde La Muela

This morning, my Spanish teacher, Martin Díaz, who is also a tour guide, and I decided to do our class in a different environment. So we met at 6 a.m. and hiked at La Muela. It is relatively an easy one. The hardest part is at the end, where you need to climb on the rocks to reach the highest point of La Muela. But this part is quite short. It took us three hours to climb up and come back with extensive breaks to enjoy the views from different spots. It is definitely worth to take some time and visit. In addition to the beautiful views that you will encounter every once in a while, there are some surprises, waiting for you, on the way to the top, too.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Ankara , Türkiye
I am a photographer and photo editor based in Ankara, Turkey. See more of my work here: http://pinaristek.virb.com/

Followers