Saturday, October 23, 2010

Altar en La Pedrera

A while ago when my friend, Giovanni and I climbed to La Pedrera, we came across Diego, practicing some kind of Mayan spiritual ceremony by himself. Diego, 23, has been practicing this for almost three years now. He said he used to have a hard time sleeping and had nightmares. One day, while he was hiking in the mountains, he got lost and ended up in La Pedrera. He saw an "altar" where some people were also practicing a spiritual ceremony. He got close to them and started to talk about what they were doing. Eventually this conversation lead him to a peaceful night sleep. Since then he learned more about the practice itself and has kept doing it.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Ankara , Türkiye
I am a photographer and photo editor based in Ankara, Turkey. See more of my work here: http://pinaristek.virb.com/

Followers