Tuesday, February 7, 2012

POYi prep

After a six-month long break from blogging, I started again this semester as it is a requirement for my Picture Story class. After posting some course work, here is my first post upon a long silence.

This semester, I am working as one of the graduate coordinators for the Pictures of the Year International (POYi). My coworkers, Ben, Stuart and Caitie and I have been intensely working on the contest preparation for the past three weeks.


We moved to the Fred Smith Forum at the Reynolds Journalism Institute this past Sunday. After setting up everything, we spent last night and tonight finishing up the preparation of shows.

Tomorrow is the kick off. And, I can't wait to see the next three weeks of judging. It is going to be fun.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Ankara , Türkiye
I am a photographer and photo editor based in Ankara, Turkey. See more of my work here: http://pinaristek.virb.com/

Followers