Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One Day Picture Story Critique

I am not vet thrilled with what I've got from this shoot. It was a fun even to shoot. But I think my mind and eye got too busy with trying to fulfill the kind of shots and the variety that I need to get a picture story done. At the end I missed the main point of making good, story telling pictures.

Unfortunately, this was pretty much the very first time I approached an assignment this consciously in terms of visual story telling. Therefore I think it is not surprising that I got lost in the details. I am hoping as I continue shooting, this will become a natural part of my shooting.

I am planning to shoot something new and resubmit this assignment within this month.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Ankara , Türkiye
I am a photographer and photo editor based in Ankara, Turkey. See more of my work here: http://pinaristek.virb.com/

Followers