Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mario. Isabel y Zuyly

Wandering around the city center of Xela, I saw Mario, while he was trying to warm up his hands over a fire, that Isabel has on her stand where she sells Guatemalan buñuelos. She said this is her job. She comes in front of Iglesia del Espíritu Santo every night all year long. She sells buñuelos from 5 -11 p.m. Tonight she had her daughter Zuyly and her husband with her. When I told them I was from Turkey, like many Guatemalans, they just said "oh! OK.", meaning "I have no clue what you are talking about". I tried to explain where my country is. The only reference I could use to explain where my country is, was Europe.



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Ankara , Türkiye
I am a photographer and photo editor based in Ankara, Turkey. See more of my work here: http://pinaristek.virb.com/

Followers