Saturday, September 25, 2010

azul y el arco iris


Tonight was the night of saturated colors for me. Another sharp contrast that was created by the bells and the sky stood out on my way back.
Start of the month of Virgin Rosario brought a different liveliness to the center of Xela. Normally, on the way to central market from the cathedral side, there were already many food stands. With the celebrations for the Virgin Rosario, the number of food stands severely increased. From the cathedral's front yard, I came across all these umbrellas, mostly in rainbow colors. I like the contrast they created against the darkness of the city view.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Ankara , Türkiye
I am a photographer and photo editor based in Ankara, Turkey. See more of my work here: http://pinaristek.virb.com/

Followers