Thursday, May 27, 2010

cuilco de guatemala


muchas lineas



recuerdame siempre!!

Today, we visited a town called Cuilco in Huehuetenango, where my friend Arnoldo and his partner Edward will be doing a project with their NGO. Very small town. I shot the second picture in front of a photo store. Later in the street market, the owner of the store found me and asked me if I wanted to sell my camera with the lenses and everything. Of course, my response was "no". And the guys in front of the backdrop in the second photo asked for my drink that I was holding while I was taking this picture. Not knowing that this was a way for them to show their interest in me, I said "OK". Very embarrassing... It is lucky that I probably
won't see them ever again.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Ankara , Türkiye
I am a photographer and photo editor based in Ankara, Turkey. See more of my work here: http://pinaristek.virb.com/

Followers