Saturday, March 13, 2010

i used to draw...



This birthday card was inspired by the movie The Fall by Tansem Singh. Amazing visuals in this movie inspired me to draw this. There are five major characters in it. And with this drawing, I tried to create a new one by combining their features. I picked an owl for mine because of the discomfort it gives to me, just like the movie...

Le Petit Prince is my favorite book of all. I did a little transformation from prince to surfer. This was another gift for my friend.


This is my Italian friend Chiara Pierobon. She is getting her PhD on Sociology. She is a great viola player. I did this drawing for her master's graduation. I really wanted to be there for her, but because of some time conflict we had I couldn't make it. So instead I drew this and mailed it to her.




1 comments:

August Kryger said...

Wow, you're incredibly talented! The Fall is one of my favorite movies. I'd love to see more of your work.

About Me

My photo
Ankara , Türkiye
I am a photographer and photo editor based in Ankara, Turkey. See more of my work here: http://pinaristek.virb.com/

Followers