Thursday, February 18, 2010

Advanced Techniques: Classmate Portrait


Michelle Kanaar, 24, was photographed for an assignment of Advanced Techniques class at MU photojournalism department. Michelle defines herself as goofy. So with multiple lights, I wanted to focus on this charracteristic.


Lighting diagram for the multiple lights.





Michelle Kanaar, 24, was photographed for an assignment of Advanced Techniques class at MU photojournalism department. For single light portion of the assignment, the theme was innocence.



Lighting diagram of the picture above. I had drawn two diagrams. I ended up using the second diagram(which has a check mark on the left). While shooting this picture I shifted the reflector to the left.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Ankara , Türkiye
I am a photographer and photo editor based in Ankara, Turkey. See more of my work here: http://pinaristek.virb.com/

Followers