Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Some outtakes

Here are some of the outtakes that didn't make it to the final edit in my 3 Weeks After 3 Years story. I seriously considered to keep this first image here and the last one down below in the story, as they were the first and the last photos I made of the trip, as they showed and intense emotional reaction from my mother who hadn't seen me in a while. After talking to a few friends, I decided not to keep these in.

 
The  geek in me secretly wished that there was separation between that finger in the background and the window.

Seconds after I shot this one, mom walked up to the snowman and posed with him for me. An unexpected move from her. 

And there it goes. Farewells are never fun.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Ankara , Türkiye
I am a photographer and photo editor based in Ankara, Turkey. See more of my work here: http://pinaristek.virb.com/

Followers