Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Body and Mind

I have always wanted to photograph yoga, thinking it would be an easy gig for me. Nope, big delusion! It seemed easy, but in fact it was one of the most challenging assignments I had so far. It is so hard to catch a balance between getting an interesting shot and being not so distracting(Inevitably, every time I released my shutter I was distracting the students who were trying to concentrate on themselves. I just tried to keep it minimal.)

At the end I realized that practicing yoga and photographing yoga has one common thing, if not more. From outside, they both seem pretty easy to do. But in reality, they are incredibly challenging.



2 comments:

Fuliyama said...

Bayıldım bu görüşe:) Yoga yapan biri olarak çok güzel yakalamışsın....

pinar istek said...

Tesekurler Fulya Hocam :)

About Me

My photo
Ankara , Türkiye
I am a photographer and photo editor based in Ankara, Turkey. See more of my work here: http://pinaristek.virb.com/

Followers