Sunday, March 13, 2011

Laura Chinchilla Miranda, President of Costa Rica

President of Costa Rica, Laura Chinchilla Miranda visited School of San Martin in Nicoya on Saturday, February 19. The purpose of the visit was the inauguration of the recycling center that was built in the neighborhood. She tried really hard not to skip anyone, some of the children were still frustrated with not being able to communicate with her. Even when she was leaving around 1:00 p.m, Laura Chinchilla Miranda kept saluting and listening to her citizens.

She is probably the most accesible president I have ever seen. Not that I have seen that many presidents in my life, but still... I would probably get shot or arrested if I got this close to our president to photograph him.

If you would like to do a further reading on her visit, please visit this link.














0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Ankara , Türkiye
I am a photographer and photo editor based in Ankara, Turkey. See more of my work here: http://pinaristek.virb.com/

Followers