Tuesday, July 13, 2010

another mudslide from guatemala

Last Friday, my friend, Elsy, and I took off from Guatemala City for a weekend trip to Xelajú to meet her family. When we had an hour left to Xelajú, we had to stop at the end of long car line.
After talking to a few locals, we learned that there was a mudslide on the point of Sololá and Panajachel. As we were far from the landslide, I decided to get off the car and walk down to see what is going on and hopefully to take some pictures. Here are some photos from that wet Friday evening...








1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great, I mean, I am totally interested in Geology, mudflow mechanism is amazing. I most like the second pic. :))

About Me

My photo
Ankara , Türkiye
I am a photographer and photo editor based in Ankara, Turkey. See more of my work here: http://pinaristek.virb.com/

Followers